Thursday, August 13, 2009

Off to the Mountains

Tonight, my sweet husband of two years, Grayson, is whisking me away to Asheville, NC for a long weekend. Being a wedding planner, I don't have too many chances to have a weekend night with my husband, much less an entire weekend, so I am thrilled!

If you have never been to Asheville, NC, you should plan a trip immediately! It has so much to offer and is absolutely beautiful. We are staying at the Princess Ann Hotel and have planned to spend Friday hiking and exploring the hidden trails of Asheville and Brevard. Saturday we will be going to the Biltmore house with my brother, Josh, and his girlfriend, Cynthia. We are renting bikes from Biltmore to explore the grounds and will more than likely end our day spending the late afternoon at the winery. It's going to be a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment