Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Million Dollar Rooms...

Did you watch Million Dollar Rooms last night? I thought it was totally fab. A lot of people out in the blog world complained it was too over the top and self loathing, but I myself loved it. I especially loved Kathryn Ireland's French housekeeper that wouldn't stop drinking wine. I would love to have her as a live in nanny/housekeeper minus the drinking wine part. I'm not sure a french housekeeper is the same without the wine. Oh well...
 If you haven't seen it, it's worth your time to stop and watch it, I promise!





2 comments:

  1. over the top? self loathing? I really do not recognize those words :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I ran across your blog and I am so happy I did! Just wanted to intorduce myself as a new follower. Oh, and congrats on the baby in the oven ;)

    ReplyDelete