Monday, March 5, 2012

Backyards & Gardens

I am starting to become obsessed with the thought of one day having a  garden. Growing my own vegetables and cutting fresh flowers to put in the house would such a treat.  Right now, our house has barely a postage stamp yard, so I've never been quite inspired to do a whole lot with it. After seeing these images, I can't wait to sink my hands into the dirt and plant some beautiful plants for spring. 

I could use a white house like this with gorgeous flowers outside. What an inspiring workspace!

My kind of outdoor "shed"

I love that the house and the roof are covered in green. 

Raised vegetable beds

A postage stamp yard full of flowers

Every garden needs a dog

 Beautiful woven containers. Love this!

Images via


  1. So pretty! I would love to have a little green house one day.



  2. Love the picture of the dog in the garden. So sweet!

    Love your blog and your baby is adorable!


  3. Love your blog! You should totally try for a garden. I just planted one in our postage stamp of a courtyard. You would be surprised how much you can fit in a small space. I'm sure your garden will be amazing! Can't wait to see it.
    Good Luck! Alexis

  4. adore this post. i actually just wrote about my inner blossoming gardener last night on my own blog :) i am buying my first rose bush this weekend. and can hardly wait to have a beautiful blooming backyard. xoxo