Friday, June 29, 2012

Favorite Fridays

July 4th is my favorite holiday, so this coming week is one of my favorite weeks of the year! It's about 100 degrees outside, so Tilley-Gray and I are headed to the Splash Pad for a play date.
(Officially a mommy thing to do these days!)

Favorite Outfit
It's necessary to wear red, white, and blue on July 4th. I found this dress for only $53.00! Perfect for the holiday and afterwards!


Favorite Treat
I have been eating my weight in watermelon this week. It's just too hot outside not to! I'm trying this tomorrow night when some of our best friends will be in town. Soaking watermelon in tequila and then dipping it in salt. An edible margarita? Yes, please!

Favorite Photo
We had Tilley-Gray's 6 month photos taken this week and Millie snapped this photo on her iPhone right after we finished. It was almost 9pm, well past her bed time, but she was such a little trooper and giggled and squeled in the sand. Everyday with her is more full of love and more fun. 


We are heading to Ocean Isle Beach tonight to visit with Gray's parents and see The Holiday Band.
Hope y'all have a great weekend!
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. That dress is so pretty! I hope that y'all have a wonderful 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally going to try eating watermelon like that this summer! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love 4th of July too! So fun--trying this watermelon this weekend, yummo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable 4th outfit and beautiful baby girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tequilla soaked watermelon looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete