I love the holidays, but January (despite the cold weather) is so nice because we can wipe the slate clean and start fresh. This year especially is a fresh start as we move into our new house in six days... six days. I can't believe it. You know what else I can't believe? I can't believe our "move date" has fallen on the week I'll be in Atlanta for market. I made Grayson swear that he wouldn't move a box in until I got back.
Getting back on topic... a few resolutions and new habits I have on my list
- Make more meals at home.... not only is this healthier and better for our budget, I actually really love cooking and having a meal times at home. Do y'all follow Natalie Mason? She has the best recipes!
- Work out... I feel like this is on everyone's list every year but I've finally found something I really enjoy (I've been three times this week already!)
- Declutter and purge. I can't wait to get things out of storage and go through everything that's been boxed up for the last year. I have boxes and boxes of kids clothes and need to figure out what do to with them, any suggestions?
- Take a family vacation. Living a the beach, we are spoiled by being on the boat almost every weekend in the summer but we want to plan a vacation and really get a way for a week with the kids this year.
- Time more time for myself. Other than working out (which I didn't do at all last year really) I feel so guilty to get a facial or massage as I could be spending that time and money on the kids. It's important to take time for myself and I hope that I can make a routine of doing something at least once a month.
Any resolutions or habits that you have made and kept in the past? Would love to hear!