Thursday, October 21, 2010

Birthday!

Mrs. Minnie & Chocolate Drop welcomed us this morning at the stables

Today is my birthday and I feel INCREDIBLY blessed. This year has been almost magical. I have the love and support of so many wonderful friends and an amazing family. I embarked on an exciting new chapter of my life with a wonderful team of people that I feel so lucky to be with. It's far better than anything I could ever imagined. How many people can truly say that that really love what they do everyday? I know that I am so blessed.

 I have a loving husband that is thoughtful and kind. I have come to realize what true friendship is more than ever this year and I can't thank my friends enough for that; you are all so special to me. More than anything, I am so proud of where I am today and am  looking forward to what this 28th year brings. 

I woke up this morning with a coffee and a surprise sunrise horse back ride on the beach with my husband. I was just surprised with 36 gorgeous antique roses from sweet Jennifer at Salt Harbor. And just now, Bryan from Flour and Flower brought a macaroon birthday cake over. I'm just beyond words on how very special this birthday has really been! This evening, we are having dinner at my favorite French restaurant, Caprice Bistro with cocktails and champagne toasts.
Thanks you all again for such sweet birthday wishes!


Love these roses so much

Sweaty and stinky from a horse ride but so excited about these roses!

 Pistachio and Strawberry Dark Chocolate Macaroons... Bliss


Off to get this horse smell off and some high heels on for dinner and cocktails!

xoxo
Lindsey

2 comments: