Sunday, November 27, 2011

Due Dates are for Suckers...

or at least that's what Tilley-Gray thinks. That's right, no baby still. 
I have a peace over me, at least for now, that she will be coming out soon and I've made it this far, so what's a few more days? I've been told that a "well cooked" baby makes for a better baby who eats and sleeps better. I'm just so ready to meet her and I'm dreading the next few days home alone. I've been spoiled with having the husband's company for the past four days and am not ready for alone time at the house just waiting for something to happen. 

In the meantime, counting down the days, I have become slightly obsessed with finding the perfect wall calednar for 2012. 


Smock Paper



Which one is your favorite?

PS: Thanks for your sweet comments on my house! The candle sticks came from the store Glenn Harmon, which is closing and is having a huge sale! You can email the owner here to see if she has any left!

1 comment:

  1. She will come soon enough!

    I love any and every thing from Rifle Paper Co!

    ReplyDelete