Friday, January 20, 2012

Favorite Fridays

Favorite Food
I made this on Monday and have had it for lunch every day. It is seriously good for you and tasty too!

Favorite Font
My blog is in serious need of a face lift and I think that this font might just be the one. 
What do you think?

Favorite Look
As much as I love a good trend, the bare essential classics are still my absolute favorites. When I do get out of my yoga pants these days, my chambray shirt and black skinny jeans are my default. 



Favorite Kitchen
Everything about this kitchen is fabulous. 


Favorite Flatware
West Elm gets gold right with this set. It's high up on my wish list!
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! 
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I have this outfit and I love it : ) Chic! ...Loving the gold flatware.

    ReplyDelete