Monday, August 13, 2012

Urban Electric's Chisolm Hall Lantern

I was reading the September issue of House Beautiful this weekend and fell in love with a pair of lanterns that Ashley Whittaker used in a kitchen. After doing a little digging, I found out that they are made in Charleston, SC at Urban Electric Company.  They are so beautiful and timeless, but the powder coat finishes are what make them really bring a room together for me. 

After a few more clicks, I saw other spaces where these lanterns have been used. They are massive and make a statement in a room for sure. 
Amy Bergman

Are you a fan of lanterns inside or do you think they should be kept outside?
Where would you use this lantern? 


  1. Love them in the blue!!

  2. Love the look of inside wallpaper! Gorgeous.

  3. I love the lantern look anywhere! Thanks so much for sharing these - there's so many good lighting companies in Charleston.

  4. Those lanterns are so cute- but I especially love that kitchen with the gray washed cabinetry!

  5. I am a huge fan of lanterns inside. I know of some other lighting sources here in Charleston that make the same lantern. It is lovely in copper as well:)

  6. I am madly in love with those lanterns. I want one... or two... or three SO BADLY.