Monday, August 6, 2012

Weekend Recap + Sail to Sable Winner

This weekend, Grayson and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary, attended an outdoor concert, went to two 1st birthday parties, and managed to get to the beach for a few hours on Sunday morning.  It was one of the best weekends we have had and definitely a great anniversary weekend. 

The first birthday party had a Pirate theme. Tilley-Gray wasn't too happy about the eye patch!

 Sunday's party was a little more her speed, at the pool and a mermaid theme. I forgot to take my camera in, but did manage to bring  party hats home. Polly (right) was a good sport and kept her hat on to entertain Tilley-Gray. 



Sunday morning at the beach

I have been so blessed with great friends here in Wilmington and and I was lucky enough to be able to go into business with one of them. Shannon and her husband, Will, dropped this off on our anniversary. I just thought that was one of the most thoughtful things somebody could do. An anniversary is a big deal to the two people celebrating it, but to have your friends support and celebrate with you is so special. 


And on to another celebration...
Congratulations to Lacy! You are the winner of the Sail to Sable tunic! I'm so jealous, as I'm sure the other girls that entered, and will just have to save my pennies to purchase one of those tunics myself!
Email me details!
lindsey@poplinandqueen.com

How was your weekend?

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, even crying Tilley-Gray is the cutest! I always hated the happy birthday song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so cute crying with those two little teeth!! Is that bad that I love that pic?! Looks like a fun weekend:)
    -Katie
    Athomewhenimwithyoublogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Love that look on your spaniel :)

    ReplyDelete