Monday, September 3, 2012

Fall Fashion

I was pregnant last Fall, so my closet needs a bit of an update. A few pieces at a time and hopefully I can catch my closet up to speed!

1/2/3

1/2/3


Fall is my absolute favorite season. The weather, the food, the festivities (I'm turning 30 in October!), and all the family time are things that make Fall my favorite season. 

This is Tilley-Gray's first Fall and I know she will love it too. I'm stocking her closet with cute dresses and play suits from Mini Boden. I especially love their patterned tights for babies. 

3 comments:

  1. I love the 2nd top! Supper cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I have the Kissing Fox belt and love it! Saw that sweater and J.Crew yesterday and was loving it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that J. Crew sweater too! It's super cute.

      Delete