Sunday, January 27, 2013

Catch Up

The past two weeks have been non-stop. Between traveling for work, having company at the house, and having a sick baby that led to taking her to the emergency room last night, I haven't had too much time to blog. But I have missed y'all! Here is what I have been up to…

My parents came in town last weekend so Gray and I went out for a little afternoon date. A Sunday afternoon movie followed by a healthy dose of skee ball competition at one of our favorite old brunch spots. (I won, and not because he let me!)

We have been traveling a lot for work, so I've been soaking up every second with Tilley-Gray. She was a little fussy last week, but I thought it was just a phase she was going through. Friday night, right before putting her down for bed, we found a hard lump right behind her ear. It was big enough to scare us to death, so we took her straight to the emergency room. It turned out to be an infected lymphnode, which was effecting her breathing, so it was a good thing we took her straight there. She is recovering and starting to get back to her smiley little self.

Poplin & Queen was featured in the latest Focus on the Coast with a kitchen we designed.
I love how it turned out!
If you have emailed me in the past several weeks and I haven't gotten back to you, I'm so sorry! Since HGTV Magazine came out, my inbox has been flooded with emails and I'm slowly getting through them all. Your support and kind words have been so sweet!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see Tilley-Gray is feeling better- i know you were terrified!!
    Congrats on the feature-- You ladies are doing AMAZING work!!!

    xoxo-Tiffany
    delightfully-chic.blogspot.com
    delightfullychicshop.com

    ReplyDelete