Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

I couldn't get my Christmas card act together (after all, I had a big birthday party to plan!) so decided to send out a Valentine's Card instead. Millie took the photos and Erin pulled together a card for me to send out to all of Tilley-Gray's little buddies. I love how it turned out!


I have a hundred names for her, but from the start, she's been our little nugget. 
Such a sweet photo of our darling girl.
 Hope you all have a great Valentine's Day!
xoxo

11 comments:

  1. Great photo, and I love the new hair cut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! So jealous your daughter wears those adorable hair bows...my daughter rips everything I try to put in her hair right off! Hoping it's a phase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photo! We called our first "bunny" for what seemed like forever. At some point we stopped which is probably a good thing as he is 19 and 6'3".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love that first photo, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful family. Excited to be your newest follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a happy and lucky family. Good days are waiting for you!!magic for kids

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures! so warm. So jealous your daughter wears those adorable hair bows...my daughter rips everything I try to put in her hair right off! Hoping it's a phase!stuffed animals

    ReplyDelete