Saturday, February 9, 2013

Valentine's Day Gift Guide

Valentine's Day may just be a Hallmark holiday, but I love any excuse for flowers, candy, and a healthy dose of pink. It's right around the corner, so if you haven't already bought your Valentine's presents, here are some of my favorite Vday gifts.

For the littles

Melissa & Doug's Pots and Pans  Maybe these will keep her out of mine!
Converse Sneakers Double tounged just like I had when I was little
I Had a Favorite Dress  A book that I'll enjoy just as much as Tilley-Gray will
Pink Quilted Jacket  A sweet little classic that would match this one I've been wishing for


For the boys
Shotgun Shell Cufflinks every daddy of a little girl needs these
Sole Cruise Bike Gray's bike got stolen last year and it's time for a replacement!
Vans Sneakers My high school boyfriend wore these, and I still think they are so cute
It's tag line says it all: If you enjoy activities like drinking American beer or using power tools, then frankly, this is the only soap meant for you 

For the girls
Eberjey Gisele Pajama Set A much needed replacement to my current sleepwear
Tory Burch Backgammon Set We've been playing on a set his parents had in college, so it's time to update!
H by Hudson Horrigon Boots These would be perfect with Spring's floral dresses
Jacquie Aiche Alphabet Ring Stacking a T and G for my two favorite people

No comments:

Post a Comment