Friday, May 15, 2015

Currently Crushing....

I've got this new thing with ceramics. Lord knows I love a good set of china, but lately I have been obsessed with finding unusual handmade pieces for serving platters, decanters, vases....just about anything I can get my hands on. 

The Object Enthusiast is a new favorite I found through Pinterest and I just ordered a few of her pieces. I'm using this planter on a window ledge in a kitchen and love the subtle amount of blush pink it brings in. 


Suite One Studio is a place that I have been aiming to collect week by week. Literally. She sells out almost as soon as she puts her pieces online every.single.time (insert sob sound here). As much as I'd love to have a stack of these right this second, it's the chase that makes me appreciate them so much more. 




Whether they are styling a bookshelf, corralling jewelry, or the centerpiece of a cocktail party, these unique pieces are ones that I know I will love for years to come. Do you have any favorite ceramics? Would love to hear about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment