Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Exciting News...

I'm going here
Next Saturday

For This

I am so pumped. I will be learning from a few wedding Greats, including
Tara Guerard, owner of Soiree in Charleston and New York

David Beahm, owner of David Beahm Designs


Blogging royalty, Abby Larson, from Style Me Pretty

And a few other wedding hot shots. To say the least, I am beyond excited. I have never been to San Francisco, but I am even more excited about being around other wedding and event planners. I think it is going to be a total recharge of my creativity and energy right before wedding season starts.

I forgot to mention the best part! I am going with one of my girlfriends, Courtney Arnold of Stellar Events. We always have the best time together and we have never seen a mimosa or boutique that we didn't like. 

If you have any suggestions of what to do, where to go, where to eat, or what to see in San Francisco, please let me know! I can't wait to see what the city brings!

xoxox

1 comment:

  1. So exciting Linds!! You are going to be surrounded by fabulous people and inspiring ideas! Make the most of it! :) Cheers sister!!!!

    ReplyDelete