Friday, July 16, 2010

Beach House Inspiration

Have you had the chance to read through the latest issue of House Beautiful? As always, it is full of inspiration, but this beach bungalow really stole my heart with it's whimsy and California cool vibe.

You know my obsession with white houses. I have that same bike from Target that was designed by Liberty of London!
A little retro in the poweder room
I love how they accessorized the bookshelf with beach finds and vintage model ships.
You can find the fabric on the table linen here

I would die for that little pink fridge. Perfect for a guests cottage or a bachlorette pad!

Is this not the happiest house you have ever seen? I would love to own something like this on the water one day as a weekend escape. You cant' be in a bad mood living in a house that is this cheery and chic. Afternoon bbqs, late-night board games, and sandy feet welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment