Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Happy Bastille Day!

Happy Bastille Day! Bastille Day is like the end all be all of holidays for me. The 4th of July is my favorite holiday, Bastille Day is the French version of 4th of July, I'm obsessed with all things French, so...
 BAM, my perfect holiday.

I found airline tickets today to Paris for fairly inexpensive. I sent the link to the husband and asked if we could maybe go for a little trip and surprisingly,  he said "Yea". I literally started hyperventilating. I have wanted to go to Paris for so long and have never had the time or the money or either one of those things at the same time. Now that I will have a little more free time, we can actually go! I'll keep you posted on the exact plans, but I can hardly wait to plan everything.
A few hotels that I have read about are the Hotel de Pantheon and the Hotel de l'Abbaye. Both of these have been highly recommended. Do you have any other recommendations? Please tell any favorite restaurants, cafes, bakeries, sites to see or things to do in Paris. I can't wait!
image via

No comments:

Post a Comment