Monday, July 19, 2010

GOOP


Gwyneth Paltrow is a gorgeous, rock-star wife, mother of two, and runs a fabulous lifestyle website, among many other things. I read the article that was featured in the latest issue of Vogue yesterday and really became interested in her website, GOOP. Have you checked it out? You should, it's pretty interesting and if you are down with her kind of lifestyle (not the being married to Chris Martin and touring the world part, but the living a healthy, organic lifestyle) then you will love GOOP.

 
I have wanted to do a detox for a while, but I haven't found anything that doesn't completely terrify me or after one day of being on it, I would not have ice picks in my eyes. GOOP has several options that don't seem so impossible. If you will, check it out, and let me know if you are interested. I'm going to start next Monday for a 7 day detox and wouldn't mind a little company in the process. The husband says he will do it, but I have my doubts. Check out the program here, and let me know who is on board.


No comments:

Post a Comment