Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Drop Dead Kitchens


One day, I would love to have a kitchen with white marble countertops, at least two Viking stoves, a white plank ceiling, ice maker, mini fridge for drinks, and a big bar where people can hang out and chat while I mill around cooking. Until then I can continue to be inspired by these gorgeous kitchens. If I had one of these, I would want to cook and bake and entertain all day long. Hopefully by then my cooking skills will be up to par.











Two years ago, I had the opportunity to "work" with Victoria Hagan. I say "work" because I didn't actually say anything but "yes m'am." I was assisting my friend and event planner, Grace Beason, with a bar mitzvah for Mrs. Hagan's nephew. She is just as beautiful and talented as you think she is and was extremely nice. It was stunning and you can check out some of the details on Grace's website here.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Cutie! LOVE the blog, it's so "you" and looks fabulous.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this.. chicago kitchen sink countertop installers

    ReplyDelete