Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm a little obsessed....

I'm a little obsessed with Kelly Wearstler. I bought her $164.00 per roll (times 6 rolls) kelly green trellis wallpaper before I had a bedframe or side tables, but that is what makes a house, right? Well, Mrs. Wearstler and all of her gorgeousness is on the cover of this month's Town & Country looking smokin' hot from her all organic diet and Barry's Bootcamp workouts. And I love her even more because she grew up in the arm pit of the south, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
[KW-country.jpg]
wallpaper: 'so much more depth than paint'

giraffes: 'they're so graceful, and I love the pattern on their fur'


art: 'i still go to thrift stores when I'm shopping for art'


fashion: 'it's all about breaking your habits"


travel must-haves: 'my sketchbook and my UV-blocking parasols'


musuems: 'centre pompidou in paris...there's 



nothing else like it anywhere'

diet: '80% of what you look like is what you put in your mouth'


life philosophy: 'take risks. you can't get anywhere

 in life unless you do'

No comments:

Post a Comment