Thursday, January 14, 2010

I need to get it together...


So, obviously, I'm a procrastinator. I start some things and don't like to finish them, such as my New York post. Being that only my mom and husband and a few select other friends read this new hobby of mine, I'm going to spare you the details of days 2 and 3 of our trip we took more than a month ago. Thanks for letting this one slide, I really appreciate it!


In the meantime, I want to share some new lovelies that I have found in the past few weeks. I'm not having the greatest day, so if I found these in a UPS box when I got home, that might make this day a lot better. (hint hint husband) This would be the perfect outfit for a fancy lunch or Spring date. Oh, how I love these labels.
Untitled
Christian, Chloe, Stella, Kate, and Camilla and Marc




No comments:

Post a Comment