Thursday, May 17, 2012

Styling and Shooting



I've promised to keep my lips sealed on the details of the photo shoot, but what I can say is that it was better than I ever imagined. I was  extraordinarily nervous about having photographers, a stylist, and an editor in my home but as soon as they arrived, I felt at ease. They were all so nice and were such gracious guests and by the end of the shoot, I had four new friends. It was great getting to know them and learn about their backgrounds, their careers, and their own families. Tilley-Gray was on her best behavior and won them over with her toothless smile!
When they left yesterday, it felt like summer camp was over. I can't wait to see the photos (I only saw a few that were taken) and share the details of my home with all of you!
Thanks again so much to Jennifer, David, Liz, and Adam for such a wonderful experience! 

2 comments: