Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 20 of Things I Love: Sunnies

I love a big pair of sunnies. Living at the beach, I wear sunglasses almost every day of the year and I have quite the collection. I don't discriminate brands too much and love Ray Ban, Chanel, Versace, Tom Ford, Forever 21, Karen Walker, Kate Spade, TopShop,  You name it, I pretty much love them. 
Here are my absolute favorites... 
When I can't find mine, I grab my husbands. For everyday running around, these are my favorite.
When I'm wearing the classics, these are my favorite sunglasses. I love the tortoise and that the shape is a little bit unusual.

Chanel 
When you are feeling a little Audrey Hepburn these are perfect. 
You have to have sass in your step to pull these off, but I love them! 
For those of you who loose, break, or just beat up your sunnies, Asos has great options. These are great to keep in your car and your purse just in case you are caught without a good pair. 

3 comments:

  1. I just wanted to let you know how much I always look forward to reading your blog! Adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to get prescription sunglasses this year. It was a huge commitment to choose just one pair. I went with tortoise shell Lilly P's . Now I just have to keep my two year old's hands off them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Karen Walker's are to die for!!! NEED.

    ReplyDelete