Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 5 of Things I Love: Candles

A smokey and masculine scent, Henri Bendel's firewood candle is one of my favorites for fall and winter. It's the husband's favorite, and since we don't have a fireplace, it's nice to light on cold nights to at least give the smell of burning logs. 


An extra special treat to have in my office, my first Tocca candle was given to me by a client and I have been addicted since then. You don't even have to light the candle for it to make the entire room smell divine. 
The reason that Anthropologie smells so good is the Capri candles that they have burning. This is my favorite candle to burn in the spring and summer with the windows wide open. Even when I am sitting on the front porch I can smell this candle. 

Luxury candles at their best (and most expensive), these candles are saved for special treats. I love to take the travel size candles on vacations to make the hotel seem a little bit more like home. These are the perfect size for traveling and make great gifts as well!



2 comments:

  1. These all look gorgeous! I hope I can buy a bunch of Diptyque candles one day! In the meantime my favourites are Voluspa~ especially the Pink Citron, Saijo Persimmon and Santiago Huckleberry. Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A smokey and masculine scent, Henri Bendel's firewood candle is one of my favorites for fall and winter. It's the husband's favorite, and since we don't have a fireplace, it's nice to light on cold nights to at least give the smell of burning logs.
    Triple and strong scented candles
    luxury scented candles

    ReplyDelete