Friday, April 6, 2012

Favorite Fridays: Easter Addition

Every Easter, Grayson and I pack up the car with the dogs and head down to his parent's house in Ocean Isle Beach. They live right on the intercoastal waterway and the views from their deck are gorgeous. This year will be a little different. We typically walk to the local bar and compete in karaoke battles singing Queen with his two brothers, Clif and Baxter. This year will most likely consist of swinging on their porch swings and watching reruns of Duck Dynasty, which in all honesty, sounds just as fun as last year!


Favorite Easter Goodies
We get pretty serious when it comes to filling each others Easter basket. I may not get a card or gift on our anniversary, but I know to expect a full Easter basket come Easter Sunday. This year, I've asked for Pilates lessons, but I wouldn't mind seeing a few of these goodies tucked under those colored eggs. 




Grayson's birthday falls on Easter this year, so I'm a bit overwhelmed filling his Easter basket and trying to pull off the usual birthday festivities. I have a few surprises in store including a new bow tie  from Carrot & Gibbs. He's a bowtie man and I love every bit of it. 

 Favorite Recipe
 Garlic Dijon Herb Salmon
Thank you so much for all your suggestions last week on finding recipes! I have found so many good recipes on Skinny Taste so thank you Alison for that tip!


Favorite Interior
I love this room with all of it's white and piping!

Favorite Photos
The Easter Bunny visit was a success in terms of Tilley-Gray not having a meltdown. It was not success in that I had to spend $30 on fuzzy photos when my iPhone took the best photo of all.


Tilley-Gray's hair has slowly fallen out, so to compensate, the bows have gotten bigger. She loves them with her baby chicken outfit.


I hope you all have a great Easter weekend!
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Happy Easter! I love bow ties:))) I am dying to know what fabric that is on the sofa? Swirl blue and white, love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out, Lindsey! I'm glad you are enjoying the recommendations. I hope y'all have a Happy Easter - sounds like it's going to be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is too cute! Love her chick outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tilley-Gray in that "Chick" ensemble is beyond precious!! AND Skinny Taste is one of my fave go to blogs for recipes!!

    Happy Easter Love-

    Tiffany
    delightfully-chic.blogspot
    delightfullychicshop.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tilley-Gray is just beautiful. What a pretty and happy baby you have.

    Love the couch with the piping. So chic!

    Happy Weekend, Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That baby of yours sure is a cutie!! I would love a Easter basket filled with every item on your list! I wish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such precious pictures of the little one! I used to nanny for the founder of Supergoop! Their products are the absolute best and I was so excited to see them on your blog!

    ReplyDelete