Friday, April 27, 2012

Favorite Fridays

How was your week?! Mine has been busy with meetings and events, but it has been great!
Today is a special Friday because nine years ago, Gray and I started dating. I was in Chapel Hill for a conference for one of my classes and met a few friends at a little French bar called La Rez. Grayson was there with some of his friends and invited me to a party. I said no, but he was persistent. Here we are, nine years later, married almost five years, with a new baby. I would not have believed someone if they would have told me nine years ago where I would be today, but I couldn't be happier. 
Now on to my favorites of the week...

Favorite Find
The cutest boutique I have seen in a long time that my friend Shannon told me about. They have amazing style and are incredible at merchandising. If you appreciate things like that, you should follow them on Instagram. They also have an RV that goes around with their merchandise. How precious is that?



Favorite Kitchen
I love this marble island by Melissa Miranda

Favorite Bathroom 
A chic, feminine bathroom by Suzanne Kasler

Favorite Recipe
(perfect for lunch!)

Favorite Photos
Tilley-Gray started napping on a regular basis and is sleeping (somewhat) through the night. Motherhood is getting a little easier now that I have a few more hours of sleep!


7 comments:

  1. Love your floral prints! And dat baby! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday! Tilley-Gray is ADORABLE! I love the smocked bubble suit. Precious! I'm also loving that kitchen...what a great island! Here's wishing you and your family a lovely weekend. :)
    Enjoy,
    Sara
    www.SocialSara.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just can't get enough of that little cutie!! She is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Gracie has that Jelly Cat bunny! She loves it. I want That kitchen and bath. Happy dating anniversary! We are married 21 years this month...CRAZY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wanted to thank you for the lovely post on our shop. It's so nice to see women who appreciate our style and our boutique. Ahh... we are blushing!
    ps...love your blog...will have to put it on my list of favourites.
    xo Michele
    www.blushshop.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! I am dying to come and visit your store! xx

      Delete