Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Kind of obsessed....

I had a dress similar to this last summer and wore it all the time. It's the perfect hostess dress and can be dolled up with pretty baubles and you still feel like you are in your pajamas. I love this bright poppy color! It also comes in black



With a new baby, a new business (I'll be telling y'all about that soon!), and other obligations, I haven't had anytime to check out Pinterest lately. Last night, I could 't sleep, so I logged in, and what did I find? Tons of inspiration! It never fails. This is one of my favorites from a (new to me) blog, Seventeen & Irving. 


5 comments:

  1. Love the quote! Such an important thing to remember.

    Cheers, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey - thank you so much for including me in your post today! I am kind of obsessed with your blog now too - one of the reasons I love Pinterest most is that I find new sources of inspiration and fresh blogs to read. Thank you for stopping by, I look forward to getting to know you!

    - Lauren @ Seventeenth & Irving
    www.seventeenthandirving.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great mantra! Everyone needs a little bit of inspiration like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!Gorgeous!Love the dress!The back is pretty sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhh wonderful quote. and that dress is now an obsession of mine, sheesh!

    ReplyDelete