Friday, April 20, 2012

Favorite Fridays

What a whirlwind of a week! We are in Charlotte right now celebrating my step-sister's wedding. Constance and Kyle were high school sweethearts and are getting married this weekend. Isn't that adorable? My mom and I are hosting a bridal tea this morning, so I have to run. Just a few favorites from this week…

Favorite Kitchen
Realistically, this isn't practical because I organize everything and then the husband just throws stuff in our cupboards. It's in ongoing battle and I loose everytime. This, however, is gorgeous. 

Favorite Recipe
The perfect summer foods combined.

Favorite Find
Have you seen these before? I follow her on instagram and am obsessed with all of these bracelets. 

Favorite Photos
She melts my heart. 

Yesterday, I met with a an investment company that is developing part of downtown Wilmington. They called me in to talk about potential event spaces. It was fascinating to see all of the plans. I didn't realize that I would be walking a working construction site. I had never worn a hard hat before much less been on a site with big cranes. I can't wait to see everything come together!

I hope y'all have a fabulous weekend!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Report back on how the shrimp salsa turns out was thinking of making that for a little gathering I'm having later this months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those bracelets and your colorful necklace! It gives a fun pop of color with the black dress. Where did you find that statement necklace?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little doll you have! I love her outfit, where did you get it?
    Just browsed you blog for the first time-LOVES!

    ReplyDelete