Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Birthday Month!

As I have said in the past, birthdays are a big deal around here. My birthday last year was a little less than stellar and I've been having a pity party about it ever since. This year, I have vowed to not think about it. I have been giving gifts to myself for the past several months in decorating my house and will be off to Paris in less than a month! 
What could be better than that? 

Keeping in the spirit of all things birthday, after all, this is only a once in a lifetime get out of jail free card for the husband, I'm making a "wish list" of birthday things but don't expect a thing. I really mean it!

First things first... CAKE!

Is this not the most absolute adorable cake you have ever seen? I love it with my whole heart and don't think I could ever cut it. 

Gorgeous flowers and a few treasures hidden into drool worthy bags

Lots, lots more to come. In the meantime, I'm off to torture myself with a little Bikram Yoga



No comments:

Post a Comment