Thursday, December 8, 2011

Gift Guide from Second Street East

Hello, Fifi Cheek readers! Michelle from Second Street East here. I can't believe it is already time to be putting together a holiday wish list. My mom and mother-in-law have been hounding me for mine, so I will be sending this over to them, too! Take a peek at what I am coveting this season :) Happy Holidays!



1. The Perfectly Imperfect Home: I have been wanting this book for a while as it sounds like the perfect approach to take when decorating your home!
2. Beetle Paperweight: Planning on setting up my office soon and this would be the perfect little guy to have.
3. Ball Studs: I recently pierced my ears (I know, right? Lonnnnng story) and these would be perfect for everyday wear!
4. Moccasins: Great price + cute color! What more do you need in a house shoe?
5. Ikat Throw: Pink and red ikat? Just the thing I need for my impending master bedroom makeover. Hope my husband likes pink!
6. Glitter Servers: How amazing would these be for hosting brunch with the girls? I am hoping to receive them and find out! I will report back :)
7. Hunter Boots: I might be the last person to get these darn boots but I have decided that I really do need some. Can't wait to style them up!
8. Lacquered Boxes: Who doesn't need more storage? These chic boxes will be perfect in any room in my house!
9. Watch: This watch is a GREAT price. A classic piece that can be worn often!
10. Nightie: Sleepwear is always a great present. I have my eye on this cute little number from Target of all places!
11. Leopard Pillow: Last but not least, a leopard pillow. I am a true believer in a little leopard. It's a neutral, right?
A big thank you to Lindsey for letting me share what's on my Christmas Wish List! Can't wait to "meet" Miss Tilley-Gray! She sure is going to have one stylish momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment