Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Hello there...

Y'all....this is Maines. 
He's almost five months old and I am so excited to finally introduce him to you all. He is the sweetest, most darling little boy and I can't wait to share his birth story and his newborn photos. 
But first I wanted to just say hi.

It has been months since I've blogged. We have moved, had intensive design work, and OH! I had a baby too!  So many new exciting things with life and with Poplin & Queen Interiors coming up in the next few weeks and months. With so much going on, something had to give, but I have missed this little blog and all of you so much. So no promises or scheduled post, but when I have something that I think is just too good not to share, I'll be back to share it with you all. 
xoxo

thanks Millie Holloman for the sweet photo of Maines

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are blogging again! Maines is precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is GORGEOUS Lindsay and I love his name! Dying to see your new house…always love what you do. So happy to see your name in our inbox…enjoy the holiday weekend!!

    ReplyDelete