Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 6 of Things I Love: Bloch Ballet Flats

I grew up dancing and took ballet classes for 18 years, so I basically lived in ballet shoes and pink tights throughout my childhood and teenage years.Although I certainly miss dancing, I also miss the feeling of the soft leather ballet shoes that my mom would buy me before every season. 

Maybe that's why I love Bloch ballet flats so much. The same company that we bought those pink ballet shoes from now make street shoes and I have become obsessed. They are beyond comfortable and get this, they make them for babies too! Matching ballet shoes for me and Tilley-Gray. I can't get enough!






6 comments:

  1. I love them! I have similar ones in red so now I can also match with my little girl! Bet cute idea x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! Wearing my Blochs right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a love affair going on with Ballet Flats. these are simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ballet flats and I can't wait to get me and Alice a matching pair--so fun!! Thanks for sharing this favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh those baby bloch are to die for! Gonna have to get a pair of those!

    ReplyDelete