Friday, June 8, 2012

Favorite Fridays


How has your week been?  We (Poplin & Queen) have our first clients, hired an intern, and have been working on new projects all week, so this week has been wonderful!
 Tomorrow I am hosting a couples baby shower for dear friends, so my house is full of paper products and flowers right now in preparation. I hope you all have a great Friday! Here are some favorites from this week!


Favorite Shoe
It seems crazy to think about boots right now, but I've learned my lesson in the past and know that now is the time to buy boots for Fall. 
Rag and Bone gets it right in this little booty. This is the kind of shoe I would wear all Fall, Winter, and into Spring. Skinny jeans, long maxi dresses, flirty short dresses, and tweed shorts would all look great with these. I'm a big believer in investing in shoes because you can tell quality of a shoe and how it wears more so than a top or dress. 
Favorite Find


Very French Gangsters is a children's eye wear company that I have become slightly obsessed with. Other than the name being adorable, the glasses and the children featured couldn't be more precious. My  brother wore glasses when he was little, and the options then were so limited. Thanks to Poplin & Queen's new intern, Abby, for sending this my way!

Favorite Gate
Grayson and I have big plans to build a house one day, and I love these gates by Pierrick Verny leading out to patio area. 

I like the washed floors against the dark cabinets. A bit masculine but I love it. 

Favorite Hostess Gift
I'm always looking for a great hostess gift and think that these bottle openers by forge de laguiole would be perfect. 

Favorite Photo
Tilley-Gray is getting is sitting up and army crawling. She had her first cold the beginning of this week, but was a trooper during her doctor's appointment.


2 comments:

  1. We have that same cute strawberry playsuit (onesie? romper? don't know what to call it...) and I just love the smocking on it. Tilley-Gray is totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where can I find the colored wine tool?

    ReplyDelete