Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 19 of Things I Love... King Charles Spaniels

If you don't know me personally, you may not know that I have a King Charles Spaniel that is the light of my life. If you are thinking about getting a dog (they are so much more than that!) in the near future, I highly suggest one of these sweet babies. Polly Anna (named after my Grandmother) is five years old and is super sweet and loving but has caught her share of squirrels here lately. When I'm working from home, she is right by my side.

 Cooper is our other dog, a lab mix, but Polly rules the roost. Can you see her excitement in the corner of this photo? She loves the beach!

Salt Harbor and Millie Holloman recently had a wedding featured in Southern Weddings Magazine featuring fellow King Charles lovers, Sarah and Nate! Bea and Patty were a hit at their wedding and Salt Harbor honored them with little flower garlands. 





No comments:

Post a Comment