Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 3 of Things I Love: Pilates


The only thing that can get me up and going at the crack of dawn is pilates. Before the sun comes up on Tuesday and Thursday mornings you can find me at pilates stretching and grunting as my instructor counts out commands. I have been going for a few weeks now and am totally hooked. I can feel my body transforming and am already stronger than when I started. If you haven't tried pilates on a reformer, you have to! It will get you ready for those strapless summer dresses in no time!

3 comments:

  1. Fifi, where do you take Pilates? I LOVE it and want to get into a classroom setting again. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loren Rippy at InBalance Studios on Oleadner. She is a amazing! You should come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!!! I'm going to look it up now. Would love to join sometime!

    ReplyDelete