Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 27 of Things I Love...Madewell

Madewell is J.Crew's cool sister store. A little urban, a little hip, a little prep. Here are some of my favorite transitional pieces they are featuring right now.

I love these layers. Not so sure about the little bowtie, I think I'll leave that to the boys.

 I adore cropped skinny pants (they are NOT capris!)

LOVE these shorts. They would be perfect with heels and a little tee for a night out.


 I have this shirt from the Fall and have worn it to pieces. I like this new acid yellow color for Spring.

Perfect shorts for the weekends

A little 80s prep? Perfect...

I'm off to enjoy this gorgeous weather while my Red Velvet Cupcakes are baking for our neighborhood Oscar party! My bets are on Black Swan for best actress and the Kings Speech for best actor. If you haven't seen those, you need to!

Happy Weekend!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment