Thursday, May 3, 2012

Ashley Brooke Designs

Have you all heard of Ashley Brooke Designs? It is an adorable stationary company that creates custom illustrations for their clients. They emailed me yesterday just to introduce themselves. They are seriously sweet, their website could not be more darling, their blog is inspiring, and they even have great downloads!

The girls over at Ashley Brooke Designs and I have a few things in the works for you all, but I couldn't wait to tell you about them until then!

I would love to send out this card! Just add a baby and another dog and we would be set! 

It is so hard to find blank invitations these days that are good looking as well. 

This would be the perfect high school graduation gift! 

She has so many other adorable designs, so take a look for yourself and let me know your favorites! 


2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing her site...I've bookmarked for future reference!

    ReplyDelete