Friday, May 11, 2012

Favorite Fridays

With just two days until the sweet people from HGTV magazine arrive, Grayson and I have been in full- on clean/organize/crazy mode at night while the days have been filled with great new work projects and time spent with Tilley-Gray. How has your week been?
A few favorites from this week...

Favorite Video
I haven't taken a dance class in a long time, but this video makes me want to take one! Who's in?


Favorite Kitchen
I love white kitchens, and this one in particular makes me swoon. 

Favorite Interior
Have you seen the latest issue of Lonny Magazine? It features a cheeky home designed by Jamie Meares. 

Favorite Watch
Last year, a client gave me a Michael Kors watch similar to this one. I am a bit of a klutz and accidentally flushed it down the toilet on the 4th of July. True story. I was pregnant and over emotional and Grayson was under the house about to bust open our sewer pipe to find it. This watch with its navy face would be a perfect replacement. 

Favorite Recipe
Summer time means fresh tomatoes and the Farmer's Market is open every Saturday now! I can't wait to get my hands on heirloom tomatoes so I can make gazpacho. This one from Real Simple magazine sounds so good!

Favorite Photos
Wednesday night, Tilley-Gray went down for her normal bed time but woke up an hour later giggling and bright eyed. We let her stay up and play, especially because Grayson got home late that night from work. We had the best time playing. She may end up being a night owl like her parents!

This is a favorite because of this bow. I worked yesterday and Grayson and Tilley-Gray met me for an early dinner. He dressed her and decided to put the biggest bow in her collection on her. I'm almost positive this is meant for a five year old, but I loved it. It looks like a spectator hat on her!


I hope you all have a great weekend! 
It's my first Mother's Day and I am excited to be spending it with my mom and grandmother! 
Happy Mother's Day to all of you mom's out there!
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Omg!! This house by Jamie is beyond. I need to move in right now. Can't wait to see your house in hgtv!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your necklace in the last picture! May I ask where it's from? Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shirt/necklace in the last picture!

    I have the MK watch and am so in love with it, however, I've only had it for about 6 months (and don't wear it everyday) and the gold is already wearing off the bottom of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the hgtv feature! I also thought you would want to see this: http://homesweethomeala.blogspot.com/2012/05/hey-ma.html

    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did you get Tilley-gray's hair bows?

    ReplyDelete