Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 19 of Things I Love: Girl Time



Historic Charleston

I'm out the door and heading to Charleston for a long girls weekend. We are going to shop, and eat great food, drink great wine, and relax. It's a low-key bachlorette party for one of my best friends. I can't wait to get there!
Saturday and Sunday, two of my other girlfriends are stepping in to guest blog so that we can keep the 28 days going. While I'm off in Charleston, you will be hearing from Kristin and Roxy. Kristin was a college roommate of mine and we became fast friends the day that we met at Meredith. She is the kind of girlfriend we should all be glad to have; loving, the life of the party, fashionable, and fierce. I'm so lucky to have her as a friend! 
Roxy is a new friend of mine that I met through Kristin. We are actually from the same home town and were instantly friends when Kristin introduced us. I can't wait to see what the two of them bring to all of us Saturday and Sunday.



No comments:

Post a Comment