Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 27 of Things I Love: Flowers

I love flowers. I don't care what style, shape, or color they are, I love them all. I am even one of those rare people that like carnations. I know, unbelievable. I think that done in the right way, carnations can be so charming.
We all work so hard and I really think that it is so important to take good care of yourself and your well being. Massages and manicures would be great, but who has the time? Splurge (a little) and buy fresh flowers for your home every Sunday and start the week off right. Happy Saturday!
xoxo


Peonies, my favorite.

Rose garland

House Beautiful

Love this soft pink wedding dress
What a luxury! A space dedicated for flower arranging



White House florist Laura Downing
White House florist Laura Downing
Charming carnations in vintage milk vases
Gorgeous
 Dying to go to French Flower School! 

No comments:

Post a Comment