Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 23 of Things I Love: Ribbon

This morning on the radio, the DJ said that one in three women would prefer to be a man. My first thought was, are you kidding me? There is no way that I would want to be a man. No perfume or flowers or wedding planning or girl time or spa days or champagne lunches. I couldn't imagine myself getting pumped up to go fishing at 5am or to sit in a bar all day watching Nascar. I think Foz or whoever took that poll was all wrong. Definitely wrong. Doesn't that just make you want to sing that old song.."I enjoy being a girl" at the top of your lungs??

One of the many, many, perks of being a girl, is being able to love things like ribbon. Here are a few gorgeous photos of why I love ribbon so much...

What a great work station!


Love the ribbon on these blinds




There are a 100 different ways to tie a bow... a la Martha Stewart


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to be a girl and I like ribbon too!!! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete